- Initial seeding – This ensures that there are no long transfer times;
- Automated backups – Your system will automatically update to the online system at regular intervals as determined by you;
- Secure 256-bit AES encryption – Makes sure only you have access to the saved information via a password;
- Local server replication technology – This ensures quick connections and support systems to easily access your data. And of course this meets all regulatory requirements; and
- Cross platform support – You can manage backups across many platforms including Windows, Mac, and Linux.
Give one of our specialist backup consultants a call today and discuss which configuration is perfect for your cloud backup needs. Who knows, you might just need it sooner rather than later?